[nagdu] relieving surfaces was Introduction

Morgan Leland morganland at me.com
Tue Dec 1 21:31:21 UTC 2015

I agree that grass is preferable and dogs probably will not need to be trained for that. I was told that if you don't consistently use concrete in the beginning they may choose not to go on it again in the future, and in Arizona there will be times I have no other option than concrete. So, if she starts getting squeamish about going on concrete, we could have some real issues. I was worried that having her go on concrete was the reason she was choosing to use the sidewalk, but I have been assured by my trainers that is probably not the case. Because I have some flexibility now I am just going to try having her go and then do our routes. No poop, no route. Hopefully this gets resolved before things get real and I don't have much of a choice.

Sent from my iPhone