[nagdu] relieving surfaces was Introduction

Cindy Ray cindyray at gmail.com
Tue Dec 1 20:53:11 UTC 2015

Now, I just had a driveway, steps, and a patio, but the term was concrete. I
did not know that difference. The Seeing Eye's dog relieve on a hard
surface, but I have never had one come home, see the grass in my yard, and
say, "Ah, I think concrete is wonderful." It was more likely to say, "Ah,
Grass!"
Cindy Lou Ray
cindyray at gmail.com