[nagdu] [nagdu) Welcome Mike!

Mike Rouillard rouillardmike at gmail.com
Tue Dec 1 22:25:29 UTC 2015

Thank you!

-----Original Message-----
From: nagdu [mailto:nagdu-bounces at nfbnet.org] On Behalf Of Danielle Ledet
via nagdu
Sent: Tuesday, December 01, 2015 5:16 PM
To: NAGDU Mailing List, the National Association of Guide Dog Users
<nagdu at nfbnet.org>
Cc: Danielle Ledet <singingmywayin at gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [nagdu] [nagdu) Welcome Mike!

Hello Mike,

Love your dogs name! Welcome to the list! You will learn a lot here I'm sure
and have fun too. Any questions, just ask. And don't forge the archives too.
There is a wealth of info there and you may find answers to many of your
questions. Iknow cuz I peruse them for various lists from time to time. I am
currently without a dog since my last, the Golden Princess, died suddenly
last year! Another is in the future though I don't know when since I seem to
be in a perpetual transition of sorts.

--
Danielle

Email: singingmywayin at gmail.com