[NAGDU] Is this acceptable

Sonja O sohldag at hotmail.com
Thu Dec 10 16:56:12 UTC 2015

Yes, make a complaint.
This is not acceptable. It is not a sterile environment and if it's too narrow, they can always move the chair into the aisle or another room and draw your blood there. How rude.
A sterile unit has a very clear definition and blood draw places are sure not even remotely close to that.
And if she was scared, she's could have easily called someone else or had your dr do it.

I get blood drawn several times a year and people go gaga over chief and they can't wait to be done with the blood draw, so they can say hi to them.
I'm sorry this happened to you and yes, send a complaint.
Best to you and Emma, sonja and chief

Sent from my iPhone