[NAGDU] Is this acceptable

Craig Heaps craig.heaps at comcast.net
Thu Dec 10 18:23:50 UTC 2015

I have blood drawn all the time at Kaiser Permanente. I go to at least
two different facilities. No one has ever questioned having my dog with
me. In fact, we end up having discussions about dogs in general and
guide dogs in particular.

I also am not a lawyer, but I think you have every legal right to have
your dog with you when you have blood drawn.

Yes, complain.

Craig and Chase