[NAGDU] Materials for Canes

Debby Phillips semisweetdebby at gmail.com
Sun Dec 13 00:16:12 UTC 2015

Hi Morgan, actually technically we aren't supposed to be
separated from our dogs, so I hold Nova's leash while I walk
through.  She is on long leash, and I give her the "rest"
command, or stay for non Seeing Eye folks.  She does well with
the rest command, so doesn't try to follow me through.  Then I
call her to me, and step aside a little so that she won't touch
me, which would then mean I'd have to be patted down.  Yuck.
Well, I'd best get going.    Peace,    Debby and Nova