[NAGDU] Hello

S L Johnson SLJohnson25 at comcast.net
Tue Dec 15 14:58:40 UTC 2015

Hi,

Congratulations to you and Penney.  Although she is young, I'm sure she'll
make it.  I came home from Pilot in April 2014 with a 14 month old female
golden.  Family and friends were sure such a young pup wouldn't work out
but, they were wrong.  Eva adjusted to my house like she had been here
forever.  Of course I had some goofy puppy behaviors of chewing, jumping on
people and just running around the house like a nut.  However,  Once her
harness went on, she turned into an amazing guide.  She got a very young
start but, I wouldn't have it any other way because she is so wonderful.
What kind of dog is Penney?  Good luck and enjoy your holidays.

Sandra and Eva