[NAGDU] Hello

Tracy Carcione carcione at access.net
Tue Dec 15 18:06:47 UTC 2015

Hi Dar.
Welcome back to the list!  Or have you just been lurking?
Good luck with the puppy.  Love her name.
Having suffered through an 18-month-old mad puppy, I feel for you.  Hope
Penny is better behaved than Krokus was.  But he has matured and settled
down, so there's hope.

My old dog Ben was never fat, but he's always been stocky.  I've always
had to watch his weight, but, even when it's good, he's still a bit round.
 He's just built that way.
Tracy