[NAGDU] TSA Remobving HarnesseswasL Materials for Canes

Becky Frankeberger b.butterfly at comcast.net
Tue Dec 15 18:33:51 UTC 2015

TSA leaned on a friend of mine to take off everything from her dog. They
insured she would do this by her friend informing her there was a guard with
a gun nearby staring hard at her. So never take the leash and harness off.
Her dog was in beautiful control and she works off leash obedience. Her dog
you may ask, was a hundred pound German Shepard. He took one paw out of line
and he would have been shot. Don't worry the airport and TSA and the guard
got quite a lesson by her and her attorney. So never do this as your trained
sixty thousand dollar dog is just a pet without its working gear.

The TSA regs say we do not have to take the harness gear for the dog off. So
just tell them there own regs, smile.

Becky and Jake