[NAGDU] emergency bags

Julie J. julielj at neb.rr.com
Fri Dec 18 22:02:41 UTC 2015

I’m wondering if any of you have an emergency bag for your dog?  I specifically mean something with supplies for a few days you could grab on the way out the door or to the basement in the case of something like a tornado, wild fire or hurricane.  If you do, what do you have in it?

We are past tornado season here, but I’m really thinking about putting one of these together for the dogs before spring.   I have my weekend bag for myself.  It’s the bag I use when I go for weekend trips.  It stays about half packed all the time.  I just swap out clothes and it’s ready for a couple days at a hotel.

Thoughts?
Julie
Courage to Dare: A Blind Woman's Quest to Train her Own Guide Dog is now available! Get the book here:
http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00QXZSMOC