[NAGDU] emergency bags

Jenine Stanley jeninems at wowway.com
Sat Dec 19 14:13:16 UTC 2015

Raven,

Great list of emergency bag items. One addition I’d make, and I honestly need to prepare such bags for both dogs in our family, is to have a copy of your dog’s most recent vaccine records, including a copy of the Rabies certificate, in a water-proof bag or pouch. Along with this documentation could be a copy of or extra school ID or other ID card with a photo of you and your dog in harness or other working gear, a medication and food list with dosages.

I’d also include at least one roll of Vet Wrap. I love Vet Wrap. Is there anything it can’t do? The duck tape of the animal world.

Finally, I’d add emergency contacts to the list in the waterproof pouch.

Raven, I love your homeopathic remedy collection. I’d probably toss in 5mm of tea tree oil as well, anti fungal properties and all.
Jenine Stanley
jeninems at wowway.com

http://www.twitter.com/jeninems