[NAGDU] emergency bags

Debby Phillips semisweetdebby at gmail.com
Sun Dec 20 15:47:50 UTC 2015

Hi Julie, that's actually a very good idea.  A few years ago, I
was at an ACB convention and one of the speakers for the GDUI
group was someone from Southeastern Guide Dogs.  I'm trying to
remember some of her suggestions.  Perhaps some SEGD grads could
shed more light? At the minimum, I'd have a portable drinking
feeding bowl, clean up bags, a mut mat or some kind of pad that
you could fold up so your dog would have somewhere a little soft
to lie on, and of course food, any meds your dog takes.  Gfft
idea, I should get my dog's emergency bag prepared-you never know
when something will happen.  At the very least, packing for trips
would be faster.    Peace,     Debby and Nova