[NAGDU] workday behavior - Behavior Changes?

Debby Phillips semisweetdebby at gmail.com
Thu Dec 24 04:42:58 UTC 2015

Hi Morgan, dogs are actually quite content to be with us, and
they do sleep a lot.  Usually Nova is happy to go to her kennel
in the morning, and is very happy to see me at lunch.  She does
get a bit restless if she doesn't get work for a couple of days.
That doesn't happen tons, because I have a pretty busy life.
When I worked in an office, my dogs picked up on my routine quite
quickly and it was not a problem.  They knew when my breaks and
lunch were, and when it was time to go home.  (Smile).  And Nova
is the same.  The biggest difference is that she can't be with me
where I work, because of the noise and possibility of injury
because of either ingesting something, stepping on something or
otherwise getting into things that would be bad for her.  But she
and I are happy with each other.  (Grin).  She doesn't look to be
entertained.  I mean, she likes to play, but she loves her job
and is happy to be with me.    Debby