[NAGDU] How Much Food?

Buddy Brannan buddy at brannan.name
Thu Dec 24 19:34:24 UTC 2015

Hilda is a bit on the thin side, and she's still growing. So, at 56 pounds and I want her up a few, she's getting two and a bit cups of Earthborn Holistic Primitive Natural twice a day. She was getting sort of 1 and 3/4 for a while but was running to a bit thin, so trying to get her weight up. I expect she'll level off at a bit less eventually. By way of comparison, Leno, a 57-ish pound lab, gets one heaping cup twice a day and is at a perfect weight.

--
Buddy Brannan, KB5ELV - Erie, PA
Phone: 814-860-3194
Email: buddy at brannan.name