[NAGDU] How Much Food?

Becky Frankeberger b.butterfly at comcast.net
Thu Dec 24 19:34:06 UTC 2015

Jake ate three cups at school, when he ate. However at home he was getting
porky. So he eats a cup and a quarter for both meals and keeps his skinny
but in shape. He is sixty three pounds and twenty four inches tall. Kind of
smallish to medium boned.

Becky and the flying fluffy fur ball, dats me, toothy grin. Love Jake