[NAGDU] How Much Food?

David david at bakerinet.com
Thu Dec 24 21:33:09 UTC 2015

Claire Rose, is a 26 month old lab golden cross.  She weighs 68 pounds
and I feed her 3 and a half cups a day for about 1,375 calories.  She
gets another quarter cup of treats in the form of dried sweet potato or
butternut squash cubes that I blanch and dehydrate myself.  Claire is
very active.  We walk anywhere between 2 to 5 miles every morning at a
good pace and she swims almost every afternoon.

Happy Holidays, everyone.

David and Claire Rose in Clearwater, FL