[NAGDU] very quick food change

Caitlyn Furness caitlyn.furness at gmail.com
Fri Dec 25 11:55:50 UTC 2015

Oh, hi, hi, Danielle!!  I didn’t recognize your last name on here!!

Mags is a Doberman from Gallant hearts Guide Dog Centre.  they are a small program in Mississippi.

I got Maggie in February of 2013.

I had to retire Nicky due to sound sensitivity and pannus.

Jill, the dog I got when we were in class together, lasted 9 months.  She was just a total twit!

Cait