[NAGDU] very quick food change

Danielle Ledet singingmywayin at gmail.com
Fri Dec 25 12:20:32 UTC 2015

Oh tht's right. I got divorced in 2010 that's why. I thought about
Gallant Hearts as well as I heard about them oh about a yer ago. Glad
your current partner is working out nicely. I couldn't remember your
dog's name for anything. Eden worked for 2 years but it was clear she
enjoyed being home and keeping us safe there and about that time my
health started declining as well so I was allowed to keep her and she
passed in August of last year. Currently, dogless and childless in
Jeanerette and living with family who has suddenly or at least the
heads of household have decided they don't care for dogs anymore.
Suckers! Traitors!

So no new dog for me until I secure my own air space.