[NAGDU] Shulamith is back

Cindy Ray cindyray at gmail.com
Sun Dec 27 02:54:01 UTC 2015

Oh, poor Shulamith. That is so sad. I want to hug her, I really do. I'd bet
she was kind of confused and glad to see you.
TSE used to adopt out dogs that washed and people would do this; they began
to charge a rather exorbitant price for them and had a matching department,
the way I understand it, very similar to that which they have for students.
Obviously you cannot do that though.
Hugs,
Cindy Lou Ray
cindyray at gmail.com