[NAGDU] Shulamith is back

Mardi Hadfield wolfsinger.lakota at gmail.com
Tue Dec 29 01:41:31 UTC 2015

Danielle, Shulamith is a German Shepherd and I got her from a GSD rescue.
They are willing to take her back but at this time ,do not have room for
her. That is why they said if I could find a home for her to go ahead and
do that.My friend Johnny came over this morning and we put up some fencing
to keep Shulamith seperated from my dogs. A lady is coming to see her
tonight. She is a trainer and has had shepherds before. I am hoping she
will take Shulamith. We shall see.  Mardi and Shaman,retired and Neechee
and Sedona,future guide dog.

--
http://wolfsinger-lakota.blogspot.com/