[NAGDU] Shulamith is back

Debby Phillips semisweetdebby at gmail.com
Tue Dec 29 03:34:00 UTC 2015

Hi Mardi, it's great that you can do that.  My sister-in-law
rescued a springer spaniel, but Maggie is a terror.  My Cleo
retired and moved in with my brother-in-law.  Later he got
married and his wife works with rescuing spaniels.  They rescued
this one spaniel named Maggie, and Maggie bit Cleo.  I was
furious.  Here my Cleo was there for retirement, to rest, have a
good life, and that damn little dog bit her.  So although I think
it's great when people do rescues, I think other things have to
be considered, too and she didn't consider Cleo.  Ah well, Cleo
has gone over the rainbow bridge now.  I just wish she hadn't had
to have that little trauma at the end of her life.    Peace,
Debby