[NAGDU] Leash Pocket at Target

Morgan Leland morganland at me.com
Wed Dec 30 01:10:42 UTC 2015

I do not remember who posted about this, but I wanted to say I found one at my local store and it is awesome! It is seriously the most useful accessory I have found since bringing my guide home 6 weeks ago! So nice to have bags and a key with me even on short trips without spending time packing up to go out! It was $4.99 and they had it in pink or blue. Very low profile and doesn't add bulk to the harness or leash! Thank you to whoever shared the heads up on this!

Morgan and the Fairest

Sent from my iPhone