[NAGDU] Tips please

Cindy Ray cindyray at gmail.com
Wed Dec 30 21:25:49 UTC 2015

I think someone indicated that you can get rubber tips for them? Maybe I am confusing that with something else. Dar has heart issues and is concerned about that. The dog is very young and excited; Dar is a heart patient living in Montana. Now, I'd try a GL if I were in this dilemma, but Montana in winter with a young dog and a heart patient thing is kind of dicey.
Cindy Lou Ray
cindyray at gmail.com