[nagdu] a powerful piece

Marianne Denning marianne at denningweb.com
Sun Feb 1 23:11:36 UTC 2015

It is a video of a commercial.  You hear a lot of noise and then the
words that explain the sounds you hear are at the end.  I am sure
there are pictures, but I don't know what they are.  It is an ad for a
guide dog school that also trains dogs for veterans who have PTSD.

--
Marianne Denning, TVI, MA
(513) 607-6053