[nagdu] a powerful piece

Albert Rizzi Albert at Myblindspot.org
Mon Feb 2 02:03:02 UTC 2015

You needed to toggle down and hit play, it is a video.

Albert J. Rizzi, M.Ed.
Founder and CEO
My Blind Spot, Inc.
90 Broad Street - 18th Fl.
New York, New York  10004
www.myblindspot.org
C: 917-553-0347
P: 212-363-0330

"The person who says it cannot be done, shouldn't interrupt the one who is doing it."

Like Us on Facebook, Follow us on Twitter and  Follow Albert on LinkedIn

My Blind Spot is a 501 (c) 3 tax exempt organization