[nagdu] Returning to work with a new dog.

Debby Phillips semisweetdebby at gmail.com
Mon Feb 2 18:07:57 UTC 2015

Hi Deanna, when I returned home with Neena, I got home on
THURSDAY.  Friday I went to work, my husband drove because we had
Neena's bed for her kennel.  (Where I was working she had to be
in her kennel much of the day).  I showed her around, where she
would stay, and the break room and dog area.  Then I went back
home.  Over the weekend, we worked on patterning Neena to the
busstop, and Monday ow went to work.  Hope this helps.
Blessings,    Debby and Neena