[nagdu] Returning to work with a new dog.

Nimer Jaber nimerjaber1 at gmail.com
Mon Feb 2 19:02:24 UTC 2015

Hello,

I would take a day or two just to do a bit of exploring of your
environment if you can, but this isn't absolutely necessary as I have
also done it the other way around as well. I just think that depending
on the dog, it would be less stressful to ease into things rather than
to dive right in. Of course the dog will feed off of your emotions as
well, so...

Thanks.