[nagdu] moving

Becky Frankeberger b.butterfly at comcast.net
Tue Feb 3 02:44:14 UTC 2015

Train someone how to tell you what is around you, smells, texture changes
below your feet, hearing sounds open areas solid area as someone walks you a
short way around say your building immediate area. Then as you get
comfortable branch out. You teach someone to slowly show you where things
are. You pay attention to other cues like, smells, sounds, echoes, textures
and so on. Pattern the dog to important places, the bank, the grocery store,
the bus stop.
Becky