[nagdu] Returning to work with a new dog.

Deanna Lewis DLewis at clovernook.org
Tue Feb 3 16:51:52 UTC 2015

Hi all,
Thanks for the suggestions. I am returning home on a Sunday and will have to return to work on Monday. I think the most difficult thing will be adjusting to the time change, going from the West coast back to the East coast. At least on my first day back, it will just be a half-day.
Thanks again!
Deanna