[nagdu] O/T: Blind People doing Schutzhund

Shanna Stichler slstich at gmail.com
Wed Feb 4 05:06:05 UTC 2015

Hi all,

This is off topic, but I'm wondering if anyone on this list has ever
competed in sports like IPO/schutzhund, French ring, etc. I would love
to do so myself, and am in the process of locating an ideal prospect as
I am not planning on using my guide dog for a number of reasons. Anyway,
if anyone on this list has competed successfully in this sport, or know
someone who has, please feel free to write me off-list with any advice,
alternative techniques, etc.

Best,
Shanna