[nagdu] Chinese Bus Service: Shouldn't they be confronted as Uberis?

L Gwizdak leg1950 at cox.net
Sun Feb 8 18:59:17 UTC 2015

Chaim,
I would mention this Chinese bus service to whoever deals with
transportation issues in your city.  They don't sound very legal and I sure
wouldn't use them.  You never know if they may be involved in illegal stuff
or even human trafficing.  There's alot of that here and many of them
involve asian countries.  Anyway, your city could investigate them.

Lyn and Oliver
"Asking who's the man and who's the woman in an LGBT relationship is like
asking which chopstick is the fork" - Unknown