[nagdu] Chinese Bus Service: Shouldn't they be confronted as Uberis?

Debby Phillips semisweetdebby at gmail.com
Wed Feb 4 15:55:09 UTC 2015

Personally I wouldn't waste my time with them.  It sounds like a
shady business to me.  It could be sort of like tilting at
windmills, and I guess my windmill-tilting days are done.  I want
to take action that's actually going to make a difference in the
lives of people.  They may not even be registered with the state,
or whatever these companies have to do to be legal.  But maybe
I'm wrong, so it will be interesting to see what others have to
say.    Debby and Neena