[nagdu] Chinese Bus Service: Shouldn't they be confronted as Uber is?

Michael Hingson mike at michaelhingson.com
Wed Feb 4 16:25:05 UTC 2015

Chaim,

You ask fair questions.  No doubt the "service" is in violation of the ADA
and state laws on many levels.  Even if none of us may use the service given
your description a complaint aught to be made to the Department of Justice.
I am passing your email on and let's see what advice we get.

Best,

Michael Hingson
Vice President, NAGDU