[nagdu] Adenndum to my previous message

Chaim B. Segal chaimsegal at sbcglobal.net
Thu Feb 5 21:28:12 UTC 2015

 Hi Again:

Just an addendum. I think that if the rule does come in our favor, anybody who applies to drive for Uber should know from the start that they will be expected to drive someone with a guide or service animal if asked to do so. If they are worried about their vehicle, then it is their responsibility to provide a means of covering it on account of the hair.

Cheers:

Chaim

Chaim B. Segal
Customer Service Representative: Sinclair Community College, Dayton, Ohio

Every man, woman every boy and girl,
Let your love light shine and make a better world

Daryl Hall And John Oates