[nagdu] Adenndum to my previous message

Shanna Stichler slstich at gmail.com
Thu Feb 5 21:41:08 UTC 2015

I've been using Uber almost exclusively since the beginning of January
if I need a car service. I do text the drivers to let them know I have
my dog, and every single one has been great to deal with. I know
technically I'm not obligated to give advanced notice, and in every
other situation I don't, but letting the drivers know about my dog gives
them time to deal with whatever baggage they may have about dogs before
I get in the car. So far, it's been a win-win for everyone.

Anyway, my actual point was that Uber has been a surprisingly positive
alternative to Lyft, perhaps because of the lawsuit going on, I don't know.

Shanna