[nagdu] Wrangler, the Today show dogÉ

Debby Phillips semisweetdebby at gmail.com
Wed Feb 11 06:41:20 UTC 2015

My concern is for the person who gets Wrangler as a guide,
assuming he makes it.  That person will go everywhere with people
saying, "Oh! That dog looks JUST LIKE the one on TV! Or That must
be Wrangler!" Any thought of privacy or anonymity that person may
desire is gone, unless they live somewhere in Canada where the
TODAY show isn't broadcast.  Can anybody say maybe Yukon
Territory? It's great publicity for GEB, but I wonder how thought
out this was? And what happens if Wrangler doesn't succeed as a
guide? I just don't know.    Debby and Neena