[nagdu] Wrangler, the Today show dogÉ

Deanna Lewis DLewis at clovernook.org
Wed Feb 11 14:44:37 UTC 2015

Hi all,
I think that Wrangler is a yellow lab. And, I hate to say this, but now, pretty much anyone who has a yellow lab guide dog, or puppy in training will get comments like, "Ooooh, that dog look just like Wrangler!" or "Isn't that the dog from The Today Show?"
Anytime I am with a friend who has the same colored guide dog, people always ask if they are related. They don't ask this now that my good friend has a yellow lab, LOL. We have to deal with the dumb things people say every day we are out working our dogs. Wranglers handler may be pestered a bit more, but eventually it should die down.
Deanna and Pascal (who is black, so shouldn't be mistaken for Wrangler)