[nagdu] Wrangler, the Today show dogÉ

Buddy Brannan buddy at brannan.name
Wed Feb 11 12:03:16 UTC 2015

This is my feeling exactly. I think that the negatives for the person who gets this dog may outweigh the positives. I, at least, would kind of hate it if I got matched with the celebrity dog. While the education of what our dogs do is great, and it’s needed, I think doing it this way is a mistake.

—
Buddy Brannan, KB5ELV - Erie, PA
Phone: 814-860-3194
Mobile: 814-431-0962