[nagdu] Wrangler , the Today show dogÉ

Tracy Carcione carcione at access.net
Wed Feb 11 13:39:10 UTC 2015

It could be a problem, but I don't think a major one.  I had black labs
from 1988-2014, and I would bet that the people who passed us on the
street or bus couldn't tell one from the other, even though they were
quite different.  And, given that the media and celebrity "culture" has
the attention span of a two-year-old, pretty soon they'll pass on to
something else.
I just hope GEB doesn't push the pup through just so it won't be a public
"failure".
Thinking about it, I definitely know GEB graduates who'd love the
attention, and be disappointed when it went away.
Tracy