[nagdu] Speeding up

Craig Heaps craig.heaps at comcast.net
Thu Feb 12 22:15:43 UTC 2015

Chase normally goes abnormally fast, which is what I like\. But sometimes he
slows say down.

I talk to him constantly. We have a running monologue of "Good boy" and
"Nice work. Pluse "Attaboy" and "Good dog." Thtt's what my instructor at GDB
told me to do. When he slows down, he seems to respond to increased
excitement in my voice. and picks up speed again.

More often, though, I have to slow him down a bit, especially in crowds. He
likes to slalom me along packed sidewalks, coming perilously close to
unsuspecting pedestrians going our direction and playing chicken with those
going the other direction..

Craig and Chase