[nagdu] Speeding up

Craig Heaps craig.heaps at comcast.net
Fri Feb 13 05:48:08 UTC 2015

I've never correlated his speed to his need to relieve.  However, we live in
a development that, while not gated as such, has a pedestrian gate at the
corner. When we come in that gate, he seems to know we're headed for home
and he pulls like a locomotive.

I do find that if I'm lost in thought and don't talk to Chase, his attention
seems to wander.

Craig and Chase