[nagdu] Guide dog seminars or camps

Tracy Carcione carcione at access.net
Sun Feb 15 15:53:20 UTC 2015

I might let someone else work my dog, if I knew the person well and felt
confident he or she wouldn't yell at him or step on him.  I'd do it in a
controlled place too, like a hallway or a quiet sidewalk.  Maybe.  I'm not
sure Krokus would go along with it, though. Ben would, probably, being an
old, seasoned dog, though he'd take every opportunity to sniff and other
wise take advantage.
So, IMO, it depends on the dog, and the new person, and the situation.
Tracy