[nagdu] Snow snow and more snow

Lori Dent loriandleo at ohiohills.com
Sun Feb 15 18:50:39 UTC 2015

Hi Mark,

You can use dog boots or Musher's Secret.  I have both the Musher's Secret
and the disposable pawz dog boots that look like a balloon.The paws boots
are a little hard to get on the dog's foot  but once the  boots are onGipp
he does well walking in them.So far, I haven't even lost a dog boot yet.

Also, if the sidewalks are not shoveled enough for you to walk next to your
dog like normal. Then you might have to walk behind  your dog single file or
if your able to walk on the side of the road.Hope this helps and be safe out
there.

Lori and the Gipper