[nagdu] Snow snow and more snow

Andrew J. LaPointe alapointe89 at comcast.net
Sun Feb 15 18:55:34 UTC 2015

    Hi Mark, here in Salem, you need to be very careful if you need to go
into the street.  Shubert and I find our way onto the streets 75% of the
time but things are getting better nowadays.  We have been working with the
Mayor's office to enforce sidewalk shoveling so those of us don't have to
walk the streets so much.  A few years ago, most of us spent most of the
time navigating all the streets.  No one was shoveling their side walks even
a week after a storm.  The fine at one time was $25.00 but now, it is $100.
Most figured that $25.00 was cheaper than paying the going price for someone
to shovel.
Now, your street is not so wide correct? It must be very hard for you and
your dog to find a clear spot to safely get through.  Are you having
difficulty walking Lafayette St.?  Thank God for our Pups to help drag our
butts around.
p.s. if navigating the street, be careful, the other day a car brushed up
against my leg going by us.  Andy and Shubert