[nagdu] Snow snow and more snow

Tracy Carcione carcione at access.net
Mon Feb 16 14:27:30 UTC 2015

I have something like a ShamWow that does a really good job drying wet dogs.
It was a gift, so I'm not sure what it is, some kind of micro-fiber towel.
TSE also had some really great thing for drying dogs.  It looks like a giant
paper towel, but it can be used several times.  They said it was from a
fabric store, but I forget exactly what it is.
Tracy