[nagdu] families and our dogs

Mary Wurtzel marywurtzel at att.net
Wed Feb 18 01:54:46 UTC 2015

Hello,

Felix and I just celebrated our third anniversary together.

My family remains rather critical of my handling of my dog.  It is true that
we still have a pretty major problem with scavenging.  Our field rep came
and worked with us.  I am realizing that I must practice food distraction
training on a daily basis.

It is a real problem for us to work a whole lot especially outside.  I have
a balance problem with falling on ice.  Our temps have gone below zero also.

I am quite discouraged right now.  I know I should probably go practice at a
mall.  I seem to be just venting on this list, but if anyone has ever felt
discouraged and can offer a word of cheer, I would appreciate it.

Mary and Felix