[nagdu] Florida law surrounding service dogs

Marion Gwizdala blind411 at verizon.net
Wed Feb 18 14:49:23 UTC 2015

Steve,

	Attached are the current Florida statutes concerning service
animals. I say "current", since there is a bill that will bring Florida law
into parity with Federal law concerning the definition of a service animal,
as well as create criminal penalties for misrepresenting a pet as a service
dog.

Fraternally yours,
Marion Gwizdala