[nagdu] families and our dogs

Marianne Denning marianne at denningweb.com
Wed Feb 18 13:18:53 UTC 2015

Mary, this time of year can be difficult for all of us.  Either the
snow, cold or both keep us shut inside.  If you can get to a mall,
grocery store or other large work area it would be a great place to
work on scavenging issues. I find more food on the floor in these
places than outside.  None of us are perfect dog handlers and I am
waiting for that perfect dog.  I have my fifth dog and each of them
has issues I work on regularly.  If this is your first dog it is also
a learning experience for you.  Don't get too discouraged.  Winter is
almost over and warmer days are coming.

--
Marianne Denning, TVI, MA
(513) 607-6053