[nagdu] Called the City due to HUGE snowbank on sidewalk

Cindy Ray cindyray at gmail.com
Wed Feb 18 15:36:10 UTC 2015

I can't remember what town you are in.

Cindy

-----Original Message-----
From: nagdu [mailto:nagdu-bounces at nfbnet.org] On Behalf Of Daryl Marie via
nagdu
Sent: Wednesday, February 18, 2015 9:34 AM
To: nagdu at nfbnet.org
Subject: [nagdu] Called the City due to HUGE snowbank on sidewalk

Hi, everyone,

Seems to me that this year I have been doign little but griping about the
streets and sidewalks here that are poorly shoveled and/or covered in ice.
Along the block my office building is on, there's a HUGE snowbank on the
sidewalk.  This is not the first time one has piled up there; one has even
melted there, causing a small lake with pure ice underneath.  Jenny has
become very adept at guiding me around it, but this involves traveling on
the road.  Thankfully this road is not  very busy.
this morning she guided me around the snowbank, but then tried to cross the
incredibly icy street mid-block because the other sidewalk is actually
cleared!  Thankfully i realized what she was trying to do and we got
ourselves back on track.

I have called the city and made a complaint, but is there anything else I
can do besides just work us through it?  I am not worried about the
mid-block street crossing; this is not a regular occurrence, and she picked
up on her mistake.

Daryl