[nagdu] FWD: Arizona - URGENT LEGISLATIVE ALERT; HB2179 AMENDMENT MAKES SIGNIFICANT CHANGES TO RIGHTS OF PERSONSWHO USE SERVICE ANIMALS

Debby Phillips semisweetdebby at gmail.com
Thu Feb 19 12:28:34 UTC 2015

Do you live in Arizona? If you do, you can contact your
representative.  Not sure how it works in your state, but in
Washington State we are divided into districts.  So even if you
can't go there, you can write, email, call.  This will not only
affect the people of Arizona, but also people who go there for
the winter as snow birds.  So great, you go there in the winter
and can't take your dog places, and then go back to whatever
state you are from in the summer people your dog can go
everxwhere.  Totally weird! Morris Frank and Dorothy Eustiss are
turning over in their graves, I'm sure.    Debby